This section contains all announcements made by Public Listed Companies.
Important: Bursa Malaysia does not verify or endorse the contents of announcements made by Public Listed Companies. Please read our Disclaimer pertaining to Company Announcements for further information.
Listing Information Network (LINK)
What is the Listing Information Network (LINK)?
The Listing Information Network (LINK) is the network connecting public listed companies (PLCs), merchant banks and external company secretaries to Bursa Malaysia for the purpose of corporate disclosure and information exchange.
What kind of information is available on Bursa LINK?
The information available on Bursa LINK comprises all types of corporate information meant for public disclosure. Amongst others, these include:
- All types of PLCsâ€™ announcements, i.e. entitlements, financial results, changes to corporate and shareholding information, share
- buy-backs, etc
- Annual reports
- Documents such as circulars to shareholders, introductory circulars, prospectuses, etc.
What are the salient features of Bursa LINK?
There are two aspects to Bursa LINK. The first aspect involves the submission, verification and dissemination of announcements. This involves the interaction between Bursa Malaysia and PLCs, merchant banks and external company secretaries. The second aspect to Bursa LINK is the access to the announcements via the Bursa Malaysia Website. This involves the general public.
Following are some notable features of LINK:
- All announcements are submitted electronically
- Announcements to be disclosed are pre-formatted, thus making disclosure more consistent
- All announcements are readily and freely available at the Bursa Malaysia Website.
- The announcements made available are timely
- The search and retrieval capability available on the Bursa Malaysia Website will facilitate research and analysis
How does Bursa LINK function?
Submission of Announcements
- Typically the process begins with the preparation of an announcement. This will be done by the issuers of the announcements, either a
- PLC, merchant bank or an external company secretary.
- Once the announcement has been prepared, the issuer will need to establish a connection to LINK by linking to the Internet.
- Once connection is established, with a click of a button, the announcement will immediately be submitted to Bursa Malaysia.
Verification and Dissemination of Announcements
- Upon receipt of the announcement, the Exchange will verify it prior to dissemination to the public.
- The announcement will then be subsequently released for public access.
Public Access to Announcements (via Bursa Malaysia Website)
- All released announcements will be available for public access on the Bursa Malaysia Website.
How can the public access the announcements?
All corporate announcements from LINK will be posted on the Bursa Malaysia Website, under the “Companies Announcements” section.